There are many types of easy candy recipes and many people specially prepare candies to give as a gift to their friends and loved ones. Candies are easy and simple to prepare like butter scotch, candy apples, angel food candy and many more. People use those recipes that are easy to prepare and consume less time to get ready. Candies can be stored and used when these are needed.
The most liked recipes for candy is Almond Bark Candy and rocky road fudge. Candy brittle and peanut brittle are also used to give as gift and the presentation, wrapping of the gift matters a lot. The flavor of candy brittle is buttery and its texture is crunchy. The benefit of making the candy recipes at home is that you can easily make these according to your choice and you can make different exciting creations.
Microwave Truffles Recipes
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate
Method Of Making
- Place 24 small foil candy cups in miniature muffin or on a baking sheet.
- 1/2 teaspoon pecans into each cup and remaining pecans aside.
- Mix chocolate and butter.
- And then Microwave at 50% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted.
- Beat with an electric mixer.
- Immediately put into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate until set.